PARAGUAYO (Prunus Persica)
Paraguayo is the result of a mutation originated in China, and came to the Mediterranean from China through Persia. Its cultivation has been taking place for centuries.
Paraguayo is a variety of the peach, is a flat fruit of white flesh and it has become a very easy to eat and ideal fruit for children.
Paraguayo offers similar nutritional values to the peach, is rich in water, provides fiber, vitamin A and vitamin C, in addition to minerals, highlighting potassium, followed by phosphorus and iodine. It is free of fats, saturated fats and cholesterol.
Generally they are consumed fresh, but also they can become one more ingredient in the elaboration of desserts, pies and ice cream.
Our Paraguayos are available from the end of June until September.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
CTRA. NACIONAL 211 KM 329,5
FRAGA (HUESCA) ESPAÑA
P: +34 974 453 915 E: INFO@SUMMERFRUIT.ES