POMEGRANATE (Punica Granatum)
The pomegranate is one of the oldest fruits in the world. It is believed that its origin is in the East and is known of its cultivation, for at least 5000 years a.c.
The pomegranate is the fruit that comes from pomegranate tree, this is a very prickly deciduous shrub tree. The pomegranate is considered a ” Super Fruit ” for its many healthy properties.
The pomegranate is rich in Vitamin C, minerals, flavonoids and polyphenols, it stands out for its great antioxidant power. It is a low calorie fruit and has astringent and anti-inflammatory properties, which is ideal for depurative and slimming diets.
The antioxidant power of pomegranates, offers protection against heart disease and cancer.
Recent studies have shown that consumption of pomegranate helps reduce cholesterol levels in the human body and can delay the onset of Alzheimer’s disease.
Our pomegranates are available from September to the month of January and is characterized by a dark red color and a high sugar level which allowing consumption in fresh as consumption in juice.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
CTRA. NACIONAL 211 KM 329,5
FRAGA (HUESCA) ESPAÑA
P: +34 974 453 915 E: INFO@SUMMERFRUIT.ES