APRICOT (Prunus Armeniaca)
Apricots originally came from China and were later introduced to Europe and Armenia.
The Apricot is a nice and healthy fruit, one that is growing rapidly in popularity. Some of the nutrients found in apricots include: vitamin A, vitamin C, fiber and potassium, which can help protect your eyes and heart as well as your digestive system.
The fruit of the apricot is round, orange and some pieces of fruit may have red color on them but this means one piece of fruit got more sunlight than the other.
Our apricots are available from May to the first part of September. We are planting new varieties every year and we have selected the most suitable areas of Aragón and Catalonia for our apricots crops. The enviable weather conditions in this region are optimal for ensuring the characteristic colour, sweet and better flavour.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
CTRA. NACIONAL 211 KM 329,5
FRAGA (HUESCA) ESPAÑA
P: +34 974 453 915 E: INFO@SUMMERFRUIT.ES